|Previous | Next|
Inputs to PIX4Dcloud can be images and text files with ground control points coordinates for cloud processing or 2D/3D results for visualization.
PIX4Dcloud inputs for processing are:
- At least 6 images are required.
- The formats in the following table are supported.
|.jpg, .jpeg||JPEG images|
|.tif, .tiff||Monochromatic TIFF
Multi-band TIFF (RGB / Infrared). See supported multispectral cameras.
1 layer (no pyramid, no multi-page)
8, 10, 12, 14, 16 bit integer, floating point
Ground Control Points (GCPs) are used for precisely georeferencing the project.
A text file containing from four to seven columns per line and a comma (,) to separate the values. No header included.
All GCPs requirements and more information about the GCPs import format can be found at: AutoGCPs detection functionality.
A dataset can consist of uploaded results only. In this case, no images are processed but the uploaded files are processed for their web-visualization and optimization.
The photogrammetric files that can be uploaded and displayed as results are the following:
- Orthomosaic (.GeoTIFF),
- DSM (.GeoTIFF),
- Index (.GeoTIFF): NDVI map or other index maps
- Point Cloud (.las),
- 3D Textured Mesh (.obj).
There are some limits in terms of file size and formats for file uploads:
- Orthomosaic: one single GeoTIFF file supported, 7 GB maximum
- DSM: one single GeoTIFF file supported, 7 GB maximum
- Index: one single GeoTIFF file supported, 7 GB maximum
- Point Cloud: one single las file supported.
- 3D Textured Mesh: one single obj+mtl+jpg set of files supported, 1 GB obj maximum.
More information on how to upload results in: How to upload or replace results to PIX4Dcloud.