|Previous | Next|
This article talks about how to navigate in the 3D view, 2D view, original images, and display panels.
IN THIS ARTICLE
It is possible to view the sparse point cloud, dense point cloud, images, and tie points in the 3D view.
To pan, rotate, and zoom the 3D view:
- Left-click to pan the 3D view.
- Hold Shift and left-click to pan the 3D view on the z-axis.
- Right-click to rotate the 3D view.
- Use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out on the 3D view.
To access the predefined views, go to View on the Menu bar and click:
- Zoom to fit all content to zoom out the scene to the whole extent
- Zoom to selection to zoom on the selected object
- Top View to view the scene from the top. The scene is zoomed out to display the entire scene.
Click to adjust the following settings in the 3D view:
- Point size (13 - default, 0.5 - 50), to change the point size.
- Sky background (on - default), to toggle on/off the sky shared.
- Background color (black - default, grey, white), to change the background color.
It is possible to view the Orthomosaic and DSM in the 2D view.
Imported images are displayed in 3D view and the Image Viewer.
To change the general display of images:
-  Change the number of displayed columns.
-  Use the Zoom Slider to change the zoom level of all images, or use the Alt + Scroll. Once in the full-screen mode, CTRL + 1 (minimum zoom) and CTRL +2 (maximum zoom) are enabled.
-  Filter images and display All, Calibrated, or Uncalibrated images.
-  Maximize image viewer to display the image viewer full screen, or use the Ctrl + F shortcut
-  Enlarge the selected image and display it on full screen.
Panels are available on the right side of the window. They can also be accessed on the Menu bar > View > Control panels.
The following panels are available:
- Image viewer: Displays imported images.
- Content: Gives an overview of available inputs and results.
- History: Displays a list of performed actions.
- Quality report: Displays an overview of the project and assesses it's accuracy and quality.
- Processing options: It allows users to change the processing options.
- Tie points: Opens the GCP table
- Status bar: Provides information on the actions and details of processing.