Processing options can be customized for PIX4Dcloud processing if the project is created in PIX4Dmapper and uploaded to PIX4Dcloud.
Customized Processing Options are useful:
- To customize settings based on specific needs.
- To generate additional outputs or additional output formats on top of the default ones.
To select custom options for PIX4Dcloud:
- Create a project or open the downloaded project in PIX4Dmapper.
- On the menu bar, click Process > Processing Options...
- Customize the processing options. Alternatively, at the bottom of the window, click Load Template, and select the appropriate one. For more information: Processing Options Default Templates.
- Mark the Steps that need to be run.
- Click OK.
- On the menu bar, click Project > Save Project.
- Upload the project to PIX4Dcloud. For more information: How to upload project files from PIX4Dmapper to PIX4Dcloud.