This article explains how to import files into PIX4Dfields to start processing.
|Previous | Next|
IN THIS ARTICLE
The first option when starting a project is to import Satellite data. Click Download to be able to access Sentinel 2 data. For more information: Satellite data in PIX4Dfields.
To import images captured by drone:
1. Click Images to select several images or click Import folder to import a complete folder at once.
2. Select the images or folder and click Open.
3. In PIX4Dfields, projects with RGB, multispectral or thermal images can be created.
4. The Processing options menu appears. To find out more information about these settings please go Processing options. After selecting the desired Processing options, click Apply
5. Click Import images or Import folder in case more images need to be added.
The IMPORT DETAILS of the images including location, size of the dataset, and acquisition time and date appear on the left sidebar. If importing multispectral images a message will display stating whether reflectance targets could be found.
6. A settings icon will appear beside the Start processing button. Click on it in case the Processing options need to be changed.
To process the images and create an orthomosaic:
1. To begin the process click Start processing.
2. The import and image stitching processes begin, the layer will read Orthomosaic (processing...).
3. The progress bar will display the messages "Importing images...", "Bundle adjustment...", and "Stitching images..." and the progress percentage showing the current process.
4. (optional) Click the STOP PROCESSING icon at the bottom right corner to stop the stitching images process.
5. Once processing is completed, bellow LAYERS click the name of the Orthomosaic or the Surface Model to display them on the satellite map interface.
An orthomosaic can be imported by selecting GeoTIff under Other Map.