|Previous | Next|
To import images:
1. On the left sidebar, click Import Images, Import folder or Import GeoTIFF, and navigate to the folder containing the captured images.
2. Select the images or folder and click Open.
3. In PIX4Dfields, projects with RGB, multispectral or thermal images can be created.
4. An Advanced processing settings box appears when images from a supported rig are detected. To find out more information about these settings please go Advance processing settings. If the box appears, toggle on the needed settings and click APPLY or click CANCEL to not apply them.
5. Click ADD MORE IMAGES in case the images are in more than one location.
6. (optional) If processing multispectral data, a settings icon will appear beside the START PROCESSING button.
To process the images and create an orthomosaic:
1. To begin the process click START PROCESSING.
2. The import and image stitching processes begin, the layer will read Orthomosaic (processing...).
3. The progress bar will display the messages "Importing images...", "Bundle adjustment...", and "Stitching images..." and the progress percentage showing the current process.
4. (optional) Click the STOP PROCESSING icon at the bottom right corner to stop the stitching images process.
5. Once processing is completed, bellow LAYERS click the name of the Orthomosaic or the Surface Model to display them on the satellite map interface.