|Previous | Next|
To import images:
1. Click the Import icon on the top right of the window. On the left sidebar, you can now either import images or an existing GeoTIFF.
2. Click IMPORT IMAGES and navigate to the folder containing the captured images.
3. Select the images and click Open.
4. In Pix4Dfields, projects with either RGB or multispectral images can be created.
5. Click ADD MORE IMAGES in case the images are in more than one location.
6. (optional) If processing multispectral data, a settings icon will appear beside the START PROCESSING button. For more information about the advance processing settings click here.
To process the images and create an orthomosaic:
1. To begin the process click START PROCESSING.
2. The import and image stitching processes begin, the layer will read Orthomosaic (processing...).
3. The progress bar will display the messages "Importing images...", "Bundle adjustment...", and "Stitching images..." and the progress percentage showing the current process.
4. (optional) Click the STOP PROCESSING icon at the bottom right corner to stop the stitching images process.
5. Once processing is completing, bellow LAYERS click the name of the Orthomosaic or the Surface Model to display them on the satellite map interface.