IN THIS ARTICLE
A processing template is automatically applied depending on the type of mission and the operative system. For more information about templates: Processing Options Default Templates.
- Free Flight mission on Android: 3D Models.
- All other types of missions: 3D Maps.
If the images are imported to create a new dataset, the following templates are applied:
- The Ag Multispectral template for multispectral images. For Sequoia images, each image must consist of 4 bands images (near-infrared, red, red-edge, green). For MicaSense images, each image must consist of 5 bands images (blue, green, red, red-edge, near-infrared).
- For RGB images, the template selected during step 1. Dataset creation (3D Maps or 3D Models).
- The 3D Models template is applied for projects created with an old Pix4Dmodel license unless the project consists of multispectral images.
For more information about templates: Processing Options Default Templates.
Pix4Dcloud processes images based on the project file (.p4d) that is uploaded. The processing options, which were selected beforehand, are applied.
Typical cases when this is useful:
- To customize settings based on specific needs. More information in How to customize the options for processing on Pix4Dcloud.
- To change the processing template of the project. More information in How to customize the options for processing on Pix4Dcloud.
- To use GCPs on Pix4Dcloud. Notice that Pix4Dcloud Advanced users are not required to upload from Pix4Dmapper to use GCPs. More information in AutoGCPs detection functionality.