Processing options can be customized for Pix4Dcloud processing if the project is created in Pix4Dmapper and uploaded to Pix4Dcloud.
Customized Processing Options are useful:
- To customize settings based on specific needs.
- To generate additional outputs or additional output formats on top of the default ones.
To select custom options for Pix4Dcloud:
- Create a project or open the downloaded project in Pix4Dmapper.
- On the menu bar, click Process > Processing Options...
- Customize the processing options. Alternatively, at the bottom of the window, click Load Template, and select the appropriate one. For more information: Processing Options Default Templates.
- Mark the Steps that need to be run.
- Click OK.
- On the menu bar, click Project > Save Project.
- Upload the project to Pix4Dcloud. For more information: How to upload project files from Pix4Dmapper to Pix4Dcloud.