- The main input to Pix4Dfields is either JPEG or TIFF image files (MSP, RGB, and Thermal).
|.jpg, .jpeg||JPEG images|
|.tif, .tiff||Monochromatic TIFF
Multi-band TIFF (RGB / Infrared / thermal)
1 layer (no pyramid, no multi-page)
8, 10, 12, 14, 16 bit integer, floating point
- Pre processed maps (Import as GeoTIFF)
- Field boundaries (import as Shapefile, KML or GeoJSON)
- Annotations (import as GeoJSON)
Pix4Dfields can generate these outputs which can be exported for use outside the software:
- Orthomosaic (GeoTIFF file): 2D model (map) created by blending multiple orthophotos. Color balanced to be visually pleasing.
- Digital Surface Model( GeoTIFF file): Consists of elevation data.
- Index map (GeoTIFF file): To each index is associated with an index map. For each pixel on this map, the value of the pixel is derived from the associated color value.
- Zonation maps (export as Shapefile, KML or GeoJSON): A map that translates information from the vegetation index maps into a more operational layer.
- Prescription maps ((export as Shapefile, KML or GeoJSON): A zonation map where each of the zones has a value for the Variable Rate Application.
- Annotations (export as GeoJSON): Adding annotations to areas of interest helps convey more valuable and actionable information.
- PDF report (export as PDF): A report that aggregates all the information in your project for easy sharing.