|Previous | Next|
- PIX4Dfields supports either JPEG or TIFF image inputs.
- Folders that contain TIFF or JPEG images.
- Pre-processed maps (Import as GeoTIFF)
- Field boundaries (import as Shapefile, KML, or GeoJSON)
- Annotations (import as GeoJSON)
|.jpg, .jpeg||JPEG images.|
|.tif, .tiff||Any number of channels.
Pyramid and multi-page not supported.
8, 10, 12, 14, 16 bit integer or floating point.
|.p4f||Whole map which contains map files used for importing into PIX4Dfields on another computer.|
PIX4Dfields can generate these outputs which can be exported for use outside the software:
- Orthomosaic (GeoTIFF file): 2D model (map) created by blending multiple orthophotos. Color balanced to be visually pleasing.
- Digital Surface Model (GeoTIFF file): Consists of elevation data.
- Zonation maps (export as Shapefile, KML, or GeoJSON): A map that translates information from the vegetation index maps into a more operational layer.
- Prescription maps (export as Shapefile, KML, or GeoJSON): A zonation map where each of the zones has a value for the Variable Rate Application.
- Index map (GeoTIFF file): To each index is associated with an index map. For each pixel on this map, the value of the pixel is derived from the associated color value.
- Field boundaries (Shapefile (.zip), KML, GeoJSON): Allows generating or trimming a layer within a defined region
- Annotations (export as GeoJSON, KML, Shapefile (.zip)): Adding annotations to areas of interest helps convey more valuable and actionable information.
- PDF report (export as PDF): A report that aggregates all the information in your project for easy sharing.
- Snapshot (JPEG, PNG): Image of annotations, base map, and orthomosaic layers selected from your project.
- Statistics (Comma ("12,3"), Point ("12.3")): DSM, index layers, and their area annotations display mean and standard deviation. Point annotations display DSM and index layer values. For more information: Exporting statistics - PIX4Dfields.
- Project (.p4f): Map files used for importing into PIX4Dfields on another computer. These files include a .p4f file which contains information about the project.
- Log files: Text files that show useful information about the processing of the project. They describe the steps and substeps of processing, the actions taken, the warnings, and the errors during the processing. Log files are needed if the users experience problems and are in contact with technical support.
- MyJohnDeere compatible boundary export: A shapefile with compatible attributes for upload to MyJohnDeer Operations Center. For more information: How to export boundaries to MyJohnDeer Operations Center.
To export PIX4Dfields outputs:
- Open a project.
- On the top right, click Export.
- Select the preferred output.