The use of the Mosaic Editor is optional and it can be used to:
- Visualize the DSM (raster GeoTIFF Digital Surface Model).
- Visualize the DTM.
- Visualize the Orthomosaic.
- Improve the visual aspect of the Orthomosaic.
- Mosaic Editor Manual: Full description of the different features: Menu View > Mosaic Editor.
- Webinar: Orthomosaic - Best Practices and Workflow:
Articles about how to use the Mosaic Editor:
- Mosaic Editor Workflow: Mosaic Editor Workflow.
- How to edit the Mosaic: How to edit the Orthomosaic.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)
I was wondering if there was a way to edit the facade in mosaic editor?
There is no such tool.
It has already been suggested to our developers.
It might be implemented, but we cannot guarantee anything.
Avoid duplicate posts
Can I merge 2 already processed orthomosaics, without the Raw Images?
RAW images need to be converted before imported in Pix4Dmapper.
You can merge two projects, but you will have to run steps 2 and 3 after the merge (step 1) in order to get the orthomosaic.