Share to PIX4Dcloud is a feature of PIX4Dmatic which makes it easy to share a project or part of one with just a web link. The depth, dense and fused point cloud, Mesh, DSM, and Orthomosaic can be uploaded to PIX4Dcloud when logged in with a valid PIX4Dmatic license. All layers will be stored in PIX4Dcloud, with shareable URL links that can be obtained during and after the upload.
- This feature is available for PIX4Dmatic version 1.36.0 or above. A valid PIX4Dmatic license is required, such as a trial, monthly, yearly, and perpetual with active Support and Upgrade (S&U).
- A PIX4Dcloud license is not needed to use the Share to PIX4Dcloud option.
- PIX4Dmatic monthly billing subscribers can create 1 project per month.
- PIX4Dmatic yearly billing subscribers and perpetual license users with active S&U can create up to 12 projects per year.
- PIX4Dmatic trial license holders can create 1 project during the trial period.
- The Storage expiration policy for PIX4Dcloud applies.
To upload and share to PIX4Dcloud:
- From the File menu select the Share to PIX4Dcloud... option or click on the Share button , found at the top-right corner of the PIX4Dmatic window.
Selecting the Share to PIX4Dcloud option.
- Select the outputs for upload to PIX4Dcloud. The outputs that are available for upload are: Depth point cloud, Dense point cloud, Depth & dense fusion, Mesh, Digital surface model DSM, and Orthomosaic.
Selecting the outputs for the Share to PIX4Dcloud option.
- [Optional] If the same project was already uploaded in the past, the sharing links will appear on the Share to PIX4Dcloud dialog window. It is possible to enable or disable them using the toggle switch . Enabled sharing links can be copied using the text field and the Ctrl+C or ⌘ +C keyboard combination or the copy button .
- Click Upload. After a successful upload, the PIX4Dcloud project link is displayed in a pop-up window.
PIX4Dcloud sharing link.