PIX4Dmatic is the next-generation photogrammetry software for terrestrial, corridor, and large-scale mapping. Here we want to guide you through some useful resources to get the most out of it!
IN THIS ARTICLE
PIX4Dmatic software interface.
Want to read about some concrete use cases? Get inspired by our rich PIX4Dmatic use cases section.
Discover events, news, and what people say about PIX4Dmatic on LinkedIn.
The Pix4D Community is your space to chat about photogrammetry and mapping with drones and mobile devices, request improvements or features, share your experiences, discuss Pix4D products, and meet other Community users. Read also 6 reasons to join the Pix4D Community.
It's simple! Join, explore, post, and connect!
Before going to the field
- If you plan to combine photogrammetry and LiDAR for aerial and terrestrial mapping, we recommend watching the following free webinar: Twice the power: combining photogrammetry and LiDAR for aerial and terrestrial mapping.
- If GCPs are included in your project, consider the option of using targets supported by the AutoGCP algorithm to reduce the time needed for marking.
- RTK vs PPK drones vs GCPs.
On the field
- Why GCPs are important and where to place them: Ground control points: why are they important?.
- Accuracy in aerial mapping and tips to improve accuracy in drone mapping projects.
- Ensure you have the necessary processing hardware: Recommended hardware - PIX4Dmatic.
- Define your preference settings, such as preferred language, 2D and 3D viewer options, software updates notifications, etc.
- Explore keyboard shortcuts for more efficient usage of the software.
Discover the tips collected by the Pix4D Training team: 5 key things we wish we knew before flying a drone.
We encourage you to take advantage of the additional services Pix4D offers to discover all the possibilities and value that Pix4D's ecosystem products can offer to your business. Become an expert and deepen your photogrammetry knowledge!
Connect regularly with a specialized advisor that helps you and your organization optimally get onboard, scale your photogrammetry operations with the necessary knowledge equipment, and maximize your return on investment with our products. Learn more.