The Preferences dialog gives access to the General and Network settings allowing to customize the PIX4Dmatic workspace regarding the language used, the folder path, the views, the software updates and the proxy configuration.
In the General tab it is possible to change the following settings:
- Language: select the preferred language for the application. Options are:
- Default folder path: Select default folder.
- 3D: Default background color: Select default background color.
- 2D: Basemap enabled (requires a network): Toggle to enable and disable a basemap.
The General tab of preference settings.
- Notify when preview releases are available: Option is disabled by default. To get notified when preview releases are available toggle on to enable the option.
Local networks protected by proxies can cause issues with detecting licenses. A warning No license available is displayed. If a proxy server is used to connect to the Internet, enter the proxy settings, following: