The PIX4Dcloud Advanced timeline allows you to easily analyze the progress of your site visually by switching from one dataset to another. The timeline shows the date that each dataset represents.
PIX4Dcloud Advanced automatically assigns a date and a time to a dataset according to when it was uploaded to the Drive. In the timeline, datasets that belong to the same site are displayed chronologically from left to right. To edit the capture date:
- In the project page, click Change capture date.
- In the pop-up, select a new capture date and a new capture time.
- Click Save.
To navigate through the timeline:
- Scroll the mouse wheel up or down.
- Click and drag.
The dataset displayed in the 2D/3D editor has its timeline marker date highlighted in blue.
Click the thumbnail of another dataset to switch to it. When switching from one dataset to another one with the timeline:
- The same view and vantage point are preserved.
- If in the 2D view, the same zoom level is maintained.
Visualization of project statuses on the timeline.
The timeline also informs about the status of the project:
- New: The project has been created and the images are being uploaded or they have already been uploaded.
- Processing: The project is being processed.
- Error: The project has finished with errors.
- If the project is finished with no errors, a thumbnail of the project is displayed.
Take advantage of additional PIX4Dcloud Advanced functionalities to analyze and track the site. For more information see 2D Comparison on PIX4Dcloud Advanced and Compare volumes on PIX4Dcloud Advanced.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)