For new accounts, Sign up and create a Pix4D account. Once the Pix4D account is created, you can log in as described in the Log in section.
Sign-up for a Pix4D account or use the existing Pix4D account to log in to the software.
- Click icon or Log in on the top right side of the screen.
- Enter the Email and click Continue.
- Enter the Password and click Log in.
If the account used to log in is part of one or several organizations, it is possible to access the following options when clicking on the circle button containing the user account initials.
Organization settings and Switch organization in the Account settings.
- Organization settings: A direct link to access your organization settings.
Switch organization: Use this button to switch between organizations. A pop-up window will appear showing how many licenses are available for every organization that can be selected.
Switch organization window showing the number of licenses available for every organization that can be chosen.
It is possible to require an offline license in order to use PIX4Dmatic or PIX4Dsurvey on a device that is not connected to the internet. To gain access to this license, please follow these instructions:
- Open PIX4Dmatic or PIX4Dsurvey on the device you are planning to use offline.
- Open the Preferences using the Menu Edit > Preferences (PIX4Dmatic or PIX4Dsurvey).
- Open the Offline license tab.
- Copy the Hardware ID in the clipboard using the copy button found near the Hardware ID in the blue box.
The Offline license tab of preference settings.
- Contact your reseller or contact us, providing the Hardware ID.
- The salesperson will contact you to confirm the product type.
- Once this is confirmed, Pix4D will send the offline license (.lic file).
- Import the license file into PIX4Dmatic or PIX4Dsurvey using one of the following methods:
- Drag and drop into the foreseen box in the Offline license tab of the Preference settings.
- Click the import button and select the license file.
- The maximum version allowed or the offline license expiration date will be shown in the Offline license tab.