This article talks about moving through and identifying aspects of a PIX4Dsurvey project.
IN THIS ARTICLE
To pan, rotate, and zoom in the 3D view:
- Left-click to pan the 3D view.
- Right-click to rotate the 3D view.
- Use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out on the 3D view.
To access the predefined views:
- Click View in the Menu bar.
- Orthographic view (5) to switch to orthographic view.
- Perspective view (6) to switch to perspective view.
- Zoom to fit all content (Ctrl+1) to zoom out and view the entire scene.
- Zoom to selection (Ctrl+2) to zoom to the selected object.
- Top View (7) to view the scene from the top. The scene is zoomed out to display the entire scene.
Click to adjust the following settings in the 3D view:
- Point size (10 - default, 0.5 - 50), to change the point size.
- Obscured object visibility (0.5 - default, 0 - 1), to change the visibility of obscured objects.
- Sky background (on - default), to toggle on/off the sky shared.
- Background color (black - default, grey, white), to change the background color.
Split the 3D view and view the scene from multiple angles simultaneously:
- Split Horizontal. To split the currently selected view horizontally.
- Split Vertical: to split the currently selected view vertically.
- Remove: to remove the currently selected view.
To split the view, either right-click in the 3D view  or access the function in the View menu .
To change the display of an individual image:
- Hold Ctrl and left-click to pan on the image.
- Hold Ctrl and rotate the scroll wheel to zoom in and out of the image.
To change the display of all images:
- Use the slider to zoom in and out all the images at once.
- Click to display images in a single column.
- Click to display images in two columns.