Pix4D provides PIX4Dmapper license to students at a reduced price. The requirement is that only a user having a professor license can invite students to purchase this semester or yearly license. The user would also need valid Support and Updates to send the invitation. The workflow to get a student license from a professor is described below.
- Go to cloud.pix4d.com.
- On the top right, click the user icon.
- In the user menu, click License management.
- Scroll to the PIX4Dmapper, Professor license.
- Click Manage invitations.
- Click INVITE NEW STUDENT(S).
- Add the email address(es) to invite students. If multiple addresses are added, they should be inserted separated by commas.
- Click SEND.
- When the invite is sent, the student(s) will get an e-mail with the store link. The store link can be sent separately as well.
10. Open the invitation sent by email or the link shared by the professor.
11. Click the link to access the store page where the student can select between a semester or yearly license and continue to check out.
12. Click BUY NOW and finalize the purchase.
13. A new license is created under the student account.