This article explains how to create a zonation and prescription from a layer in PIX4Dfields.
|Previous | Next|
To create a zonation map from an index or Digital Surface Model (DSM) layer:
1. Click Operations icon located next to the Magic icon.
2. Select Classic zonation.
3. Select the Source Layer from the dropdown menu. The input map can be either an index or a DSM layer.
4. Set the Quality level to either Normal or High, and then choose the Number of Classes in which the values of the index will be distributed. The number of classes chosen corresponds to the number of zones in the output layer.
5. Click GENERATE, and then, if you are satisfied with the result.
6. Click APPLY to create the layer.
7. The Zonation layer now appears in the list of layers. You can rename the layer.
To input prescription values on a zonation map:
1. Generate a zonation map as outlined in section Zonation.
2. On the right sidebar under rate [units/ha] input the desired values for each zone.
3. The column amount [units] will update based on the inputs.
To export a zonation map:
1. Click the Export icon on the top right of the window.
2. Click Zonation.
3. Below Select layers, check the box next to the zonation layer to be exported.
4. Under Select export format, check the boxes to export the layer in the needed format (GeoJSON, KML, Shapefile (.zip)).
5. Click EXPORT.