1. Go to Pix4D Cloud and log in with a valid Pix4D account.
2. Select a project.
3. Select the 2D or 3D view.
4. In the main window, on the right side of the view, click .
5. Draw a (poly)line. Double-click to end it.
6. On the right panel, click GENERATE ELEVATION PROFILE.
If the elevation profile does not load, check this troubleshooting article: Output is not displayed / feature is missing in the cloud.
On the bottom panel, move the mouse along the curve to display the elevation and its location on the profile. Zoom in for more precision.
The horizontal axis corresponds to the length of the (poly)line, the origin (0 m) corresponding to the first clicked point. The vertical axis corresponds to the elevation of the model. For more information about the coordinate system: Cloud georeferencing, annotations and measurements (see Default coordinates > Vertical). The elevation is computed from the DSM for each pixel of the (poly)line. By default, the resolution is the ground sampling distance (GSD) of the project.
There are two elevation profile features:
Reset the zoom level of the profile.
Export as CSV and save to desktop all the 3D points of the elevation profile.