Adding / Importing GCPs:
1. On the Menu bar, click Project > GCP/MTP Manager...
2. Select the GCP Coordinate System: 202560029.
3. Open the rayCloud: From the Menu bar, click View > rayCloud. The rayCloud opens and the Automatic Tie Points appear.
4. On the 3D View, click on one point that approaches the GCP position.
5. On the right sidebar, in the Images section, the GCP area should appear in the displayed images. If not, click another point on the 3D View that approaches better the GCP area.
6. Click New Tie Point.
The Selection section in the right sidebar displays information about the New Tie Point:
7. Edit the point's properties:
- (optional) Change the Label of the GCP:
1. Click the Label cell of the point.
2. Type the desired name.
- Change the Type of the point:
1. From the drop down list select:
- 2D GCP: If only the X,Y or Latitude,Longitude coordinates of the GCP are known.
- 3D GCP: If the X,Y,Z or Latitude, Longitude, Altitude coordinates of the GCP are known.
- Check Point: If the X,Y,Z or Latitude, Longitude, Altitude coordinates of the GCP are known. A Check point is not taken into account during processing and indicates the accuracy around the areas where it is defined.
- Insert the coordinates of the GCP (for 2D GCPs and 3D GCPs):
1. Click the coordinates cells of the point (Latitude, Longitude, Altitude or X,Y,Z).
2. Type the corresponding coordinates.
- (optional) Insert the Accuracy (for 2D GCP Horizontal Accuracy, and for 3D GCP Horizontal Accuracy and/or Vertical Accuracy):
1. Click the Horizontal Accuracy / Vertical Accuracy cell of the point.
2. Type the Accuracy of the point:
- For very accurate GCP, insert a low accuracy value.
- For non accurate GCP, insert a high accuracy value.
For more information about the GCP table properties: 202557919.
8. Click Apply.
9. Repeat steps 4 to 8 for other GCPs.
Follow the steps 4 to 11 of this article (Mark GCPs -> using the rayCloud): 360000276046.