After login, the software shows the message "No license available" in the top right corner, even if there is a license associated with the Pix4D account used.
Solution 1, verify the account
Please verify that you are logged in with the correct account owning the license.
- Click on your personal button in the top-right corner.
- Select Account settings.
- Verify that the email address is the one owning the license
- Once the address is verified, click again on the user button and select Plan and licenses.
- Click on the Licenses tab.
- Scroll down and make sure you find a license for your application.
Solution 2: Proxy configuration
Local networks protected by proxies can cause issues with detecting licenses. A warning No license available is displayed. If a proxy server is used to connect to the Internet, enter the proxy settings, following: