The status center displays tracking notifications and progress reports of different processing steps. In addition, it allows easy access to the Tie points (GCPs, MTPs, and Checkpoints) and Cameras.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- In the Menu bar click in View > Control Panels > Status center.
- The status center is displayed as a panel divided into two sections:
- On the left, the Console tab.
- On the right, the Tie points tab.
Status center tab view.
The main goal of the tie points panel is to help manage GCPs, MTPs, and Checkpoints. In addition, the tie points panel allows for setting the horizontal and vertical coordinate systems of the GCPs and/or project coordinate system. For more information:
The main goal of the console panel is to track and show the progress of the actions and processes performed in the project. By default, the panel is collapsed and shows only the latest activity. By expanding the console panel it is possible to see the complete list of activities.
There are 5 different levels of status that can appear in the console panel:
- Successful item: Process/action is successful.
- Warning item: Cautionary advice.
- Error item: An error occurred during processing.
- Information item: An action is taking place (e.g reading file, loading file, etc.).
- Canceled item: An action is canceled.