IN THIS ARTICLE
Share to PIX4Dcloud is a feature of PIX4Dreact which makes it easy to share 2D layers over the internet with just a web link. It enables the connection of a PIX4Dreact desktop project to PIX4Dcloud.
The orthomosaic, DSM, and Markers can be uploaded to PIX4Dcloud with a valid PIX4Dreact license. All layers will be stored in PIX4Dcloud, and a shareable URL link to the project will be provided after a successful upload.
- This feature is available for PIX4Dreact version 1.4 or above. A commercial license is needed (i.e. not Trial) with valid S&U.
- An additional PIX4Dcloud license is not needed to use the Share to PIX4Dcloud option.
- PIX4Dreact Monthly billing subscribers can create up to 50 projects per month.
- PIX4Dreact Yearly billing subscribers can create up to 600 projects per year.
- PIX4Dreact perpetual licenses with valid S&U can create up to 600 projects per year.
To upload and share to PIX4Dcloud:
- Select Export from the right corner of the top bar.
- Click on the Share option to open the Share to PIX4Dcloud menu.
- Select the layers, such as the orthomosaic (Visual), the surface model (Elevation), and annotations (Markers), to upload and Share to PIX4Dcloud.
Selecting layers from the Share to PIX4Dcloud menu.
- Define the output size of the layers by selecting between 25%, 50%, or 100% image scale output. 100% maintains full resolution, while a smaller image scale results in smaller file size and a faster upload to PIX4Dcloud.
- [Optional] The name of the Share to PIX4Dcloud project is predefined by the name of the PIX4Dreact desktop project. The name can be modified before uploading.
- Click Upload. After a successful upload, the PIX4Dcloud project link is displayed in a pop-up window.
- Select if the link will be Private, Public view or Public view and edit.
- Click on Copy link and paste it into the web browser to view the project.
PIX4Dcloud project link.
- Click on Share history to view all previous PIX4Dcloud project links created in PIX4Dreact (for the specific opened project).
Share History window.
Error R0072 can happen due to several reasons.
- Big files that require higher connection quality to upload. Try reducing the Image Scale:
- Most of the cases are solved by connecting to the internet through an Ethernet cable. This will reduce micro-disconnections and will help PIX4Dreact finish the uploading.
- Licenses issue: Make sure that the limits mentioned above are not reached.