IN THIS ARTICLE
Share to PIX4Dloud is a feature of PIX4Dreact which makes it easy to share 2D layers over the internet with just a web link. It enables the connection of a PIX4Dreact desktop project to PIX4Dcloud.
A single orthomosaic and/or a DSM can be uploaded to PIX4Dcloud with a valid PIX4Dreact license. All layers will be stored in PIX4Dcloud and a shareable URL link to the project will be provided after a successful upload.
- This feature is available for PIX4Dreact version 1.4 or above. A commercial license is needed (i.e. not Trial) with valid S&U.
- An additional PIX4Dcloud license is not needed to use the Share to PIX4Dcloud option.
- PIX4Dreact Monthly billing subscribers can create up to 50 projects per month.
- PIX4Dreact Yearly billing subscribers can create up to 600 projects per year.
To upload and share to PIX4Dcloud:
- Select Export from the right corner of the top bar.
- Click on the Share option to open the Share to PIX4Dcloud menu.
- Select the layers, such as the orthomosaic (Visual), the surface model (Elevation), or both from the Select layers option to upload and Share to PIX4Dcloud.
Selecting layers from the Share to PIX4Dcloud menu.
- Define the output size of the layers by selecting between 25%, 50%, or 100% image scale output. 100% maintains full resolution, while a smaller image scale results in smaller file size and a faster upload to PIX4Dcloud.
- [Optional] The name of the Share to PIX4Dcloud project is predefined by the name of the PIX4Dreact desktop project. The name can be modified before uploading.
- Click Upload. After a successful upload, the PIX4Dcloud project link is displayed in a pop-up window.
- Click on Copy link and paste it into the web browser to view the project.
PIX4Dcloud project link.
- Click on Share history to view all previous PIX4Dcloud project links created in PIX4Dreact (for the specific opened project).
Share History window.