IN THIS ARTICLE
Share to PIX4Dcloud is a feature of PIX4Dfields which makes it easy to share 2D layers over the internet with just a web link. It enables the connection of a PIX4dfields desktop project to the PIX4Dcloud.
An orthomosaic, DSM, and index layer can be uploaded to PIX4Dcloud with a valid PIX4Dfields license. All layers will be stored in PIX4Dcloud and a password protected URL link to the project will be provided after a successful upload. A shareable URL link can be generated from within PIX4Dcloud which can be provided to collaborators.
- This feature is available for PIX4Dfields version 1.10 or above. A commercial license is needed (i.e. not Trial) with valid S&U.
- An additional PIX4Dcloud license is not needed to use the Share to PIX4Dcloud option.
- PIX4Dfields Monthly billing subscribers can create up to 50 projects per month.
- PIX4Dfields Yearly billing subscribers can create up to 600 projects per year.
To upload and share to PIX4Dcloud:
- Select Export from the right corner of the top bar.
- Click on the Share option to open the Share to PIX4Dcloud menu.
- Select the layers, such as the orthomosaic (Visual), the surface model (Elevation), and/or index map from the Select layers option to upload and share to PIX4Dcloud.
Selecting layers from the Share to PIX4Dcloud menu.
- Define the output size of the layers by selecting between 25%, 50%, or 100% image scale output. 100% maintains full resolution, while a smaller image scale results in smaller file size and a faster upload to PIX4Dcloud.
- [Optional] The name of the Share to PIX4Dcloud project is predefined by the name of the PIX4Dreact desktop project. The name can be modified before uploading.
- Click Upload. After a successful upload, the PIX4Dcloud project link is displayed in a pop-up window.
- Click on Copy link and paste it into the web browser to view the project. PIX4D login credentials will be required to view the project.
PIX4Dcloud project link.
- Click on Share history to view all PIX4Dcloud project links created in PIX4Dfields (for the specific opened project).
Share history window.