How to get a trial of PIX4Dmatic
For new accounts, Sign up and create a Pix4D account. Once the Pix4D account is created, you can log in as described in the Log in section.
Sign-up for a Pix4D account or use the existing Pix4D account to log in to the software.
- Click icon or Log in on the top right side of the screen.
- Enter the Email and click Log in
- Enter the Password and click Log in.
If the account used to log in is part of one or several organizations, it is possible to access the following options when clicking on the circle button containing the user account initials.
Organization settings and Switch organization in the Account settings.
- Organization settings: A direct link to access your organization settings.
- Switch organization: Use this button to switch between organizations. A pop-up window will appear showing how many licenses are available for every organization that can be selected.
Switch organization window showing the number of licenses available for every organization that can be chosen.
It is possible to require an offline license in order to use PIX4Dmatic or PIX4Dsurvey on a device that is not connected to the internet. To gain access to this license, please follow these instructions:
- Open PIX4Dmatic or PIX4Dsurvey on the device you are planning to use offline.
- Open the Preferences using the Menu Edit > Preferences (PIX4Dmatic or PIX4Dsurvey).
- Open the Offline license tab.
- Copy the Hardware ID in the clipboard using the copy button found near the Hardware ID in the blue box.
The Offline license tab of preference settings.
- Contact your reseller or contact us, providing the Hardware ID.
- The salesperson will contact you to confirm the product type.
- Once this is confirmed, Pix4D will send the offline license (.lic file).
- Import the license file into PIX4Dmatic or PIX4Dsurvey using one of the following methods:
- Drag and drop into the foreseen box in the Offline license tab of the Preference settings.
- Click the import button and select the license file.
- The maximum version allowed or the offline license expiration date will be shown in the Offline license tab.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)
Hi, I have downloaded the PIX4Dmatic trial version for 15days, to check my large scale project Near about 5000 Images..
after my installation and entered the login details not able to enter in..
its showing Network error, Please check your network connection and try again.
Thank you for trying out Pix4Dmatic.
Are you using any kind of proxy settings? Do you experience the same issue when you try to log into Pix4Dmapper?
I have created my account and downloaded pix4dmatic trial version. i am able to login but seems trial license is not activated amd im not able to do anything else beyond calibrate and densify.the software shows a 'no license available' message on the top right.
The dataset i want to try with is 5825 images captured with a DJI Phantom 4Pro Plus.
Could you please send the request to the sales team, and they will have a look why the Pix4Dmatic trial was not activated on your account?