|Previous | Next|
Projects can be shared for collaboration purposes via special URLs generated by Pix4Dinspect.
When using the sharing link:
- All the content of the 2D and 3D views
- The 2D/3D annotations
- The image annotations
- The antenna details
are visible to the collaborators for read-only.
- The input images and the output files will not be shared meaning they cannot be downloaded from a sharing link.
- Other eventual projects belonging to the same asset are not accessible from the same link.
- The elevation profile can be generated from the shared URL.
Private Inventory item
Each inventory item can be set as Public or Private. This feature allows sharing only a subset of inventory items or to generate reports based on the current public/private selection.
- Public: Inventory items set as public are available through share links and in JSON/PDF reports.
- Private: Inventory items set as private are unavailable through share links and in JSON/PDF reports.
How to share a project
To share a project:
- Open the project.
- At the top right corner, click Share.
- Enable the sharing link, using the toggle.
- Copy the link.
- Deliver it to collaborators.
The collaborators with which the link is shared can view and measure. While the link is enabled, the collaborators can:
- Open a dataset as anonymous users.
- Change the properties of each layer (visibility, opacity, background color, etc..)
- Visualize existing image annotations and antenna details.
- After a page refresh, the changes will be discarded.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)