To set up PIX4Dcatch:
- Download the latest version of PIX4Dcatch for Android and iOS.
- Start PIX4Dcatch.
- Select the icon on the screen.
- In the Account Details, select:
- (New users) Create account and create a new PIX4D account.
- (Existing users) Log in with an existing PIX4D account.
Once PIX4Dcatch is installed on the device, you can already start acquiring datasets with or without using an integrated GNSS sensor. Refer to Capturing a dataset for best practices in acquiring a dataset with PIX4Dcatch
To get precise image geolocation you can use a GNSS sensor. For more info refer to: How to use Pix4Dcatch with viDoc RTK rover for iOS.