To set up PIX4Dcatch:
- Download the latest version of PIX4Dcatch for Android and iOS.
- Start PIX4Dcatch.
- Select the icon on the screen.
- In the Account Details, select:
- (New users) Select Create account to create a new PIX4D account.
- (Existing users) Log in with an existing PIX4D account.
Once PIX4Dcatch is installed on the device, it is ready to start acquiring datasets with or without using an integrated GNSS sensor.
Go to Capturing a dataset for best practices in acquiring a dataset with PIX4Dcatch.
To achieve more precise image geolocation use the viDoc RTK rover. Go to How to use Pix4Dcatch with viDoc RTK rover for more information.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)