In order to log in to PIX4Dmapper:
1. Make sure that there is an internet connection for this procedure.
2. Double-click the PIX4Dmapper shortcut created on the desktop.
3. The window PIX4Dmapper Login opens.
4. (optional): If a proxy server is used to connect to the internet, click Proxy... and follow these instructions: How to set up the Proxy Server Configuration.
5. Type in the Email address and Password and click Login.
- Discovery Mode to activate the limited version. For more information: Pix4Ddiscovery / Discovery mode.
- Available licenses to choose a license that is already assigned to the account.
7. Click OK to start using PIX4Dmapper.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)
How to continue process project
At which step do you have a problem? Did you login to Pix4Dmapper?
I think our video Getting started with your first Pix4Dmapper project should help you started. ;-)
I understand there is second 10 days left for second trial of Pix4D Mapper. After logged in its says you have a non commercial license and the software is unable to produce DEM / DSM. The option is deactivated. Processing Option number 3 is deactivated, that is DSM, Orthomosaic and Index..
Stanley, you will need to log out as it seems you are using our discovery license. Then simply launch Pix4Dmapper, login with your Pix4D account and select the trial license option to redeem your second trial license.
I am trying to log in a new computer (am not using anymore that PC) but in the Pix4Dmapper login welcome windows where said discovery mode or available licenses, the OK bottom for the available licenses is disable so I cannot open the Pix4Dmapper. What can I do?
Eduardo, Can you give me the email ID your license is associated to so that I can help you troubleshoot?
yes, is P...z...thanks
Eduardo, It is because you are already logged into 2 devices. Do you want me to deactivate them for you? You could also deactivate the devices yourself: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004974006-How-to-remotely-deactivate-a-device
yes please, am not using anymore the IT072868. The one that I will use now is IT 079869 Thanks
Just deactivated it :)
Thanks Momtanu ;)
We had a few users signup for a trial license and they now have access to a multi-user license.
However whenever they start Pix4Dmapper their trial license information comes up.
How do we clear that so they can use the valid license information?
Would you please contact us from here with the license key or the email address associated with the license? You can also contact us from Personal Support.