In order to log in to PIX4Dmapper:
1. Make sure that there is an internet connection for this procedure.
2. Double-click the PIX4Dmapper shortcut created on the desktop.
3. The window PIX4Dmapper Login opens.
4. (optional): If a proxy server is used to connect to the internet, click Proxy... and follow these instructions: How to set up the Proxy Server Configuration.
5. Type in the Email address and Password and click Login.
- Discovery Mode to activate the limited version. For more information: Pix4Ddiscovery / Discovery mode.
- Available licenses to choose a license that is already assigned to the account.
7. Click OK to start using Pix4Dmapper.