Error Description: Images and/or GCPs do not lay at the correct position on the 2D Map. When importing in a project, images with geolocation (known coordinates) or GCPs (points with known coordinates) don't show the expected position on the 2D View.
There are two possible causes for this issue:
- The image and/or GCP input coordinates are not correct.
- The image and/or GCP selected coordinate system are not correct.
This article highlights a few of the most common solutions to aid the invalid position of the images and GCPs on the 2D View.
- Check that the correct coordinate system has been selected. For more information about the:
- Image geolocation file: Images coordinate system: How to select / change the Image / GCP / Output Coordinate System.
- GCP georeference file: GCPs coordinate system: How to select / change the Image / GCP / Output Coordinate System.