|Version||Release date||Release type|
|4.1.23||January 18, 2018||Bug fix release||Download|
|4.1.22||December 22, 2017||Bug fix release||Download|
|4.1.21||December 20, 2017||Bug fix release||Download|
|4.1.19||December 14, 2017||New release||Download|
- Fixed issue that projects cannot be uploaded on the AWS Japan.
- Fixed issues that Pix4D Desktop freezes when uploading or downloading a project to the Pix4D Cloud.
- Fixed bug that the vertical coordinate system is different in the .p4d file when a project is created via the command line or via the UI.
- Fixed bug that was setting WGS 84 as default coordinate system for the outputs.
- Fixed issue that the command line mapper did not accept new project name containing a space in the name.
- The title bar of the software information refers now to a Stable version rather than a Preview.
- Web links in error messages. Error messages take you directly to Pix4D's Support website to provide a faster solution.
- New template manager/wizard. New personalized template categories in the Template Manager provide easier access to popular templates. More information: 205327435.
- Point Cloud Classification from the Process menu. The densified point cloud can be automatically classified after step 2 has finished. More information: 115005737903.
Other enhancements and changes
- Splash screen provides more comprehensive information about software status.
- More intuitive management of point cloud groups. A color legend has been added for each point group and the "Deleted" point group has been renamed "Disabled".
- Improved texturing of 3D textured mesh for spherical cameras.
- Removed accuracy information for check points from the quality report.
- Improved right sidebar in the rayCloud provides more efficient use of screen real estate.
- Removed redundant Display Properties from the layers list in the left sidebar.
- More informative progress bar while automatically classifying the point cloud.
- Updating from 4.0 to 4.1 does not require to login.
- New procedure for logging in using command line.
- Fixed crash when editing the camera model parameters in the Edit Camera Model window.
- Improved color matrix correction for senseFly modified cameras.
- 3D Textured Mesh processing options added to the log file.
- Point cloud density reported in the quality report matches the units of measurement of the output coordinate system.
- Fixed issue that the geolocation bias is not calculated when using the site calibration option.
- Fixed freeze during mesh texturing.
- Fixed issue of occasional crashes of Sequoia projects on Linux machines.
- Fixed issues with camera rig definition of MultiSPEC 4C camera.
- Fixed cropping issue in video animation.
- Resized widget to display full name of all coordinate systems.