Starting from the new version 4.0.11 a new license management has been implemented.
To be able to remotely deactivate a device:
1. Download the latest version of Pix4D Desktop from the download page.
2. Log out Pix4D Desktop: 208469726.
3. Go to your license management panel.
4. Under your Pix4Dmapper license, next to the 30 days license check, click Enable now:
5. Log in Pix4D Desktop, this will automatically register the device on the license management panel.
6. To deactivate the device, go to your license management panel and next to the device name to deactivate, click Deactivate.