The Organization Support allows sharing resources such as folders, sites, and folders between organizations with any active Pix4D license with access to PIX4Dcloud.
A user who belongs to more than one organization can move folders, sites, and projects from one organization (source organization) to another (target organization). The transfer must be done under the following conditions:
- Roles: The user has to be at least a Manager in the source organization and at least an Editor in the target organization.
- Active licenses and images and datasets allowances/or credit balance system: both organizations must have a Pix4D license with access to the cloud.
- Allowance and credits:
- If the user account is under the images and dataset allowance system, the target organization must have enough allowance (images and projects). The images/projects will be discounted from the source organization and added to the target organization.
- If the user account is under the credit balance system, the target organization must have enough credits. The credits will be discounted from the source organization and added to the target organization.
- Project status: Only Processed projects can be moved.
- Multiple projects transfer: It is possible to move several projects simultaneously, and all the projects must be under the status Processed. If it is not possible, a failure message for all the projects is showing for processed and non-processed ones.
- Log in with the Pix4D credentials on cloud.pix4d.com.
- On the Drive, select the source organization using the organization switcher. Refers to the organization from which the files to be transferred are located.
- Select all the folders, sites, or projects to be transferred to the target organization.
- Click on Move to.
Source organization in the organization switcher. Select and Move.
- Access the target organization using the organization switcher.
Select Target organization in the organization switcher.
- Clicks Move here, either in any of the existing folders or in the upper left corner, to move them to the root level.
- A message comes up to confirm the transfer, and after accepting it, the transfer is done.
Transfer conditions table
Use case - Organization with images/projects transferring to an Organization with images/project
Use case - Organization with images/projects transferring to an Organization with credits
We allow the transfer of projects between a source Organization using images/projects to a target Organization using credits under the following conditions.
- All projects are older than 1 month, or
- The license in the source organization has expired.
Use case - Organization with credits transferring to an Organization with credits
Starting on June 1st, 2023, there will be users who will use credits instead of images and projects.