Ok so we have been processing Mavic and Mavic 2 drone images for a while now but this one is the strangest one yet. Normally we can ignore the gimbal information and load the GPS info in from a file and we are all good, but not this time.
We have a job that has around 800 photos. Not the best grid but more than enough to get the job done.
I have processed the job in the following ways
1. As is with no changes
2. Changed to rolling shutter
3. Disabled gimbal info but loaded in GPS info with global shutter
4. Disabled gimbal info but loaded in GPS info with rolling shutter
5. Edited gimbal info to make sure camera thinks its pointed straight down with GPS data loaded in with global shutter
6. Edited gimbal info to make sure camera thinks its pointed straight down with GPS data loaded in with rolling shutter
I then did all 6 ways with both 1/2 image scale and full image scale. I am now 7 days into trying to get this job done and am getting nothing. I have even tried to run this with all information stripped and just running it as a photogrammetry project and it still fails. What is going on? I have run this job in Meshroom and VisualSFM and they work both in there, but in order to get everything flat and add in our GPS data I need to run this in Pix4D. Ive attached my BEST Pix4D processing project along with what a Meshroom did. HELP!
Currently running version 4.4.12