nathan Stephenson commented, October 16, 2019 22:07
Holden --- yes I did all of those things (merged many projects and have used Pix4D for years).
I was so upset with the results I put them in the trashcan with a firm press of delete.
nathan Stephenson commented, October 14, 2019 22:28
I have another project (5000 images more manageable) that is experiencing the same issues. 90% of GCPs come in great. The other 10% very very bad - 2-3 feet. I added MTPs and now those s...
nathan Stephenson commented, October 01, 2019 14:56
Same issues with a 20,000 picture project. Crashed Pix4D twice. I divided into subprojects. Each had good results. When I merged them using common GCPs and creating MTPs the merged results were 157...