Today I tested a Parrot ANAFI with Pix4D & discovered some really trouble issues, even it flies very straight when in the pattern line
1. I didn't see any life video feed, it was only black
2. Disconnects when drone is not in visual sight, I suppose this is a transmitter issue
3. Very slow turns at the end of a grid. The drone flies very good along the pattern line with about 6ms/sec, but when it reaches the end, it stops down rellay hard but try to find the GPS position of the waypoint, and that takes something about 5-10 sec wich means a lot of inefficent power consumption. In my opinion it would be better to have something like adaptive bending instead of stop & turn waypoints. This would improve a lot the efficiency.
4. No camera settings availabe: it is not possible to change camera settings in Pix4D, I think this is crucial to be able to set DNG, JPG or other parameters.Becouse Parrot took JPG wich looks very washed out and not sharp enough
5. No security settings: I got out of battery flight time, unfortunately Pix4D does not have any setting where you can change the RTH to functions. So I got a emergency landing 50m far away from me. In my opinion if we can set up some parameters in Pix4D, this would be very good.
6. On first flight drone stopped to shoot pictures after 20 fotos taken. It looks like the intervalometer failed, or Pix4D couldn't achieve a signal to the drone. But I thought that the drone will do the mission and continue to take fotos even if there would be a connection lost.