In our first 3D modeling challenge ever, we invite you to 3D scan and share your favorite small object in the comments below. Please make sure to read the rules of the challenge to win the nifty prices! Happy modeling to everyone, may the best model win!
📢The submission deadline is Friday, November 17 (23:59 CEST)
The first place winner will receive a 6-months Pix4Dmodel license, a Pix4D t-shirt, a Pix4D paper notebook, a Pix4D USB key, and surprise Pix4D goodies.
The second place winner will receive 3-months of Pix4Dmodel license, a Pix4D t-shirt, a Pix4D paper notebook, a Pix4D USB key, and surprise Pix4D goodies.
The third place winner will receive 1-month of Pix4Dmodel license, a Pix4D t-shirt, a Pix4D paper notebook, and surprise Pix4D goodies.
1. Scan your favourite small object (max 30x30x30 cm) with your favourite 3D scanning technique.
2. Use your desktop device and favorite Pix4D software to create your project, define a processing area, adjust your project orientation, and upload it to Pix4D cloud for processing. We recommend the usage of the 3D Models processing options template.
3. Submit your work by posting the Pix4D cloud link to your project as a comment to this post.
- Emmanuel d’Angelo (Pix4D Modeling Development Manager)
- Pierangelo Rothenbühler (Pix4D Community Manager)
- Veronica Alonso (Pix4Dmodel Product Marketing Manager)
- Mattia Cugini (Pix4D cloud Customer Success Manager)
The votes on the models in the comments are taken into account by the judges.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By submitting their projects, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- The submission deadline is Friday, November 17 (23:59 CEST)
- All entries must be original works.
- All entries may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- All winners will be contacted by Tuesday, November 28