The Processing topic is meant to address questions or discussions about processing with Pix4D software (desktop and cloud). This includes processing hardware. Feel free to ask specific questions or to start discussions about an aspect of processing.
Before creating a new post, please search the forum to check if the question was not asked before. If the question has been asked before, the post will be closed and redirected to the existing post, so as to gather information.
Many answers can also be found in the extensive knowledge base at your disposal. For beginners, please have a look at our getting started guides: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/categories/201754443
Other good places to find answers include:
- Desktop: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/categories/200228639
- Cloud: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000015923
- Video academy: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/214483743
One post should cover a single subject. If you have two questions on two different subjects, create two separate posts. Each post should be created in the appropriate topic (e.g. Processing, Image acquisition), if not the post will be moved to the more appropriate one. This improves the readability of the Forum.
If applicable, a title should contain tags to clarify the content of the post:
Title: [platform][product] Descriptive title
If applicable, please use these tags in the title of your post:
- Platform: [Desktop] or [Cloud]
- Product: [Pix4Dmapper], [Pix4Dag], [Pix4Dmodel] or [Pix4Dbim]
Examples of non-descriptive titles: “There is an error”, “desktop software”.
Instead, please clarify the question in the title, e.g. : [Desktop] [Pix4Dmapper 3.2.23] The processing stops at end of step 2.
Content: If you are experiencing a problem, describe how you set up the project and what the last steps were. If possible also include:
- Screenshots of the problem (e.g. error message, or from the rayCloud).
- Quality report and project log file (share them using a link like WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.).