With larger projects, outputs can become large and difficult to download from PIX4Dcloud to PIX4Dmapper. For these cases, PIX4Dconnector can download necessary files avoiding the need to compress files and causing errors in the process. This article will help guide how to download projects using PIX4Dconnector.
To download a project with PIX4Dconnector:
- Install PIX4Dconnector. The installer can be downloaded here.
- Launch PIX4Dconnector.
- Click on the user icon located in the upper right corner and log in.
- On the Home page, click Download under Download datasets from PIX4Dcloud to use in PIX4Dmappper.
- On the Download tab:
- Save datasets: Navigate to the project to be downloaded.
- Select datasets to be downloaded: There are two options for selecting a project.
- Search bar: Write the name of the project generated in PIX4Dcloud, or
- On the thumbnail, click on the checking box to select the project to download.
Download tab in PIX4Dconnector.
- In the lower right corner, click Download to start downloading the project.
- On the Home page, the project download status is showing.
Project download status in PIX4Dconnector.
- Once the download is complete, PIX4Dmapper is launched automatically to open the project.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)