Force quit might be needed when using PIX4Dcapture Pro:
- Force quit PIX4Dcapture Pro and restart the app when changing the drone selected for flying if the last one belongs to a different vendor.
- Force quit any other app that could be in conflict with PIX4Dcapture Pro when connecting to the drone.
[iOS] To force quit PIX4Dcapture Pro app:
1. Double-click the Home button of the iOS device or slide up from the bottom of the screen on newer devices. This brings up the app switcher.
2. Scroll the apps to find the app to force quit.
3. Tap the corresponding app window and swipe it up off the screen (upwards or downwards).
4. Go back to the Home screen of the iOS device and select PIX4Dcapture Pro.
[Android] To force quit PIX4Dcapture Pro app:
1. Open the Settings app on the Android device.
2. Scroll the list and tap Apps, Applications, or Manage apps.
3. (optional) On certain devices like Samsung, tap Application Manager.
4. Scroll the list to find the app to force quit.
5. Tap Force stop.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)