|Previous | Next|
This article goes step by step through the process of Plan management using Mission Planner.
Plans are high-level working items. They contain the missions that are planned to be flown.
IN THIS ARTICLE
The first view of the App will show the plan management view, where users can see the list of existing plans and perform different management actions.
Plan management view.
The Plan management view contains the following components:
A table containing the different plans and some basic information, such as:
- Plan name: name of the plan.
- Missions: number of missions designed for the current plan.
- Date creation: date of plan creation.
- Date update: date of the last modification of the plan, including the contained missions.
- Options: every row contains a section that enables the execution of different actions:
- Create a new plan: creates a new plan by providing a name and description.
- Duplicate a plan: allows users to duplicate a plan. When a plan is duplicated, all the missions will be copied.
- Rename plan: rename the plan.
- Delete plan: deletes the plan and all the containing missions.
- Enter plan: access to the mission management of the current plan.
It is the component that represents the geographic location of the plans, allowing users to interact with them by selecting directly from the map.
By default, the map is zoomed in on the existing plans. Besides the basic navigation functionalities, the map also allows users to search by the desired location, switch between satellite and street base maps, and modify the zoom level.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)