For an optimal workflow, it is possible to design a data acquisition plan containing one or multiple missions in the cloud-based flight planning tool called Mission Planner and to download it into the PIX4Dcapture Pro app for further execution in the field.
To download a plan from Mission Planner into PIX4Dcapture Pro, follow these steps:
- Design the data acquisition plan in Mission Planner.
- Launch PIX4Dcapture Pro app while connected to the internet.
- In the dashboard, select Plans.
- Tap on Import plans located at the bottom right of the screen.
- A new dialog box with the list of available Plans to download will appear.
- Select a Plan to download into the PIX4Dcapture Pro app and tap Download.
- The downloaded plan appears in the list of plans.