February 16th, 2022
- Convert PIX4Dmapper projects to PIX4Dmatic format.
- Download projects processed in Pix4Dcloud.
- Retry option when files fail to upload/download.
- Warning message when trying to close the application while a process is ongoing.
- Default location for the application files and the desktop shortcut.
- UI design of the login window.
- Responsiveness of the landing page.
- Mesh not necessary anymore to use the Inspect tool when uploading the offset.xyz file to a PIX4Dcloud project.
- Redirection to projects/inspection when clicking the thumbnail.
- Download functionality from PIX4Dcloud does not allow to download projects from PIX4Dcatch or projects previously uploaded with PIX4Dconnector.
December 30th, 2022
- New version of the PIX4Dconnector is available to download.
- Previous versions of the PIX4Dconnector are unable to open.
December 19th, 2022
- Ability to upload multiple pointcloud.p4b files to PIX4Dinspect.
- Ability to find files for a category without an exact name.
- Improvements in the previous project's loading time.
- Better performance in-between steps to upload a project.
- A bug where the calibrated_cameras.json file could not be generated.
- A bug where the PIX4Dconnector could not be found in the desktop shortcut was deleted.
- A bug where some links in the application did not point to the correct url.
- The project may crash if it can not find a file for some categories.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)