PIX4Dcloud and PIX4Dcloud Advanced allow processing projects uploaded from PIX4Dcatch with a custom coordinate system defined by the user. This article explains the visualization of a Site Localization project on PIX4Dcloud.
Once the project has been processed, it is possible to view it in PIX4Dcloud. There are some differences in the user interface with respect to a standard project:
- Site Localization tag : The tag added on the 2D/3D view indicates that the project is processed with a site localization file defining the custom coordinate system.
- Localization Points layer : It contains all the points that were used to compute the Site Localization.
- Download WTK string file : Allows to download a file that defines the custom coordinate system. The file can also be imported into PIX4Dmatic for processing projects.
- Site localization point: By clicking on each point, the following information is displayed:
- Local coordinates : Refers to point measure in the custom coordinate system defined by the user.
- Global coordinate : Coordinates of the point of the selected global coordinate system in PIX4Dcatch + viDoc.
- Residuals : Residuals of the transformation from a global to a custom coordinate system at that point.
- Coordinate system switcher : It shows the name of the custom coordinate system given on PIX4Dcatch + viDoc.
Visualization of a Site Localization project on PIX4Dcloud.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)