PIX4Dsurvey is the tool to bridge the gap between photogrammetry and CAD. Here we want to guide you through some useful resources to get the most out of it!
IN THIS ARTICLE
PIX4Dsurvey software interface.
Want to read about some concrete use cases? Get inspired by our rich PIX4Dsurvey use cases section.
Discover events, news, and what people say about PIX4Dsurvey on LinkedIn.
The Pix4D Community is your space to chat about photogrammetry and mapping with drones and mobile devices, request improvements or features, share your experiences, discuss Pix4D products, and meet other Community users. Read also 6 reasons to join the Pix4D Community.
It's simple! Join, explore, post, and connect!
- Ensure you have the necessary processing hardware: Recommended hardware - PIX4Dsurvey.
- Know more about combining LiDAR and photogrammetry with PIX4Dsurvey: LiDAR: what it is, and how it is useful for photogrammetry.
- Define your preference settings, such as preferred language, 3D viewer options, software updates notifications, etc.
- Explore keyboard shortcuts for more efficient usage of the software.
- Adjust the project settings according to your needs.
- Create and revisit a saved bookmark.
- Did you know you can Combine several Pix4D projects into a single PIX4Dsurvey project?
- Easily share your layers over the Internet with just a web link: Share to PIX4Dcloud - PIX4Dsurvey.
We encourage you to take advantage of the additional services Pix4D offers to discover all the possibilities and value that Pix4D's ecosystem products can offer to your business. Become an expert and deepen your photogrammetry knowledge!
Connect regularly with a specialized advisor that helps you and your organization optimally get onboard, scale your photogrammetry operations with the necessary knowledge equipment, and maximize your return on investment with our products. Learn more.