This article explains how to upload outputs from PIX4Dmapper to PIX4Dcloud by using the Connector desktop application once PIX4Dmapper locally generates them.
IN THIS ARTICLE
The following outputs can be uploaded:
- Point Cloud.
- 3D Mesh.
- Multispectral Index.
- Contour lines.* It can be uploaded but not visualized on the 2D/3D viewer.
To upload outputs, perform the following steps:
- Install the Connector desktop App. The installer can be accessed here.
- Launch the Connector desktop App.
- Create a new project upload by:
- Dragging and dropping the .p4d file, or
- Clicking on Select from disk. For this option, navigate on your PC to the .p4d file path.
Home page visualization of the Connector desktop App.
- Select a product for a new upload:
- Click PIX4Dcloud to upload the project to the Connector software.
- Log in with your Pix4D credentials.
- Select the desired outputs uploaded to PIX4Dcloud in the Upload settings window. One or more outputs can be selected at the same time.
Upload settings windows on the Connector desktop App.
- Select Upload.
- The upload status is visible on the home page.
Upload project status visualization on the Connector desktop App.
- An email is sent to the user account once the postprocessing of the project is complete.
- Click on Access your project.
- (Optional) Other options for accessing the project are:
- Clicking the project thumbnail on the Connector desktop app, or
- By logging in to the PIX4Dcloud page: cloud.pix4d.com.
To access the Connector desktop App settings, click on the User name icon, on the top right corner of the app.
From here is possible to manage the following information:
- Log in into the App.
- Logout of the App.
- Plan & License: Direct link to the User License Management portal.
- Account Settings: Direct link to the User account settings.
- Support: Directly link to the Pix4D Support page.
- Community: Directly link to the Pix4D Community page.
Connector desktop App settings.