It is possible to import and visualize an IFC file in PIX4Dcloud. This article explains how to import this extension file and how to visualize the file in the 3D view.
To upload an IFC, follow these instructions:
- Access the project on the PIX4Dcloud Drive.
- On the top-right menu, click Files.
- On the top left bar, click Results tab.
- Under the Designs section, click Upload File.
- Navigate to the IFC file on your local device.
- Click Open.
- (Optional) The IFC file can be downloaded or replaced.
Importing IFC file on PIX4Dcloud Advanced.
Once the IFC file is imported on PIX4Dcloud Advanced:
- On the left menu, the IFC file is visible under the Outputs layer.
- The IFC file is displayed in the 3D view only.
- Under the left menu, by clicking on one of the IFC elements, that element is highlighted in light green in the 3D view.
- The right panel shows the name of the file and allows for changing the opacity and visibility of the element.
Visualizing an IFC file on PIX4Dcloud Advanced.