The activity list contains the details of the projects processed through a PIX4Dengine license. This includes, for example, the number of projects, the project size, time per project, etc.
To access the processing activity list:
1. Open a web browser and access https://cloud.pix4d.com.
2. Login with the Pix4D credentials.
3. On the top right, click the user icon.
4. From the user menu, click Plans and Products.
Select Plans and products from the user tab.
5. Go to the tab of Licenses, and click Manage licenses.
Select Manage licenses from the Licenses section.
6. Go to the PIX4Dengine license, and click See all the activity.
Click See all activity to see the activity list in PIX4Dengline.
(Optional) It is possible to filter the processing activity list by:
- Status: Success, Failure, Cancelled, or Crash
Processing activity list panel.
7. (Optional) Click on CSV (.csv format) or Excel (.xlsx format) icons to download the activity list in the corresponding format.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)