The status center allows tracking notifications and progress reports of different processing steps. It also gives access to the Profile View and Bookmarks tabs.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- In the Menu bar click in View > Control Panels > Status center
- In the 3D view, the status center shows as a panel divided into three tabs:
- On the left, the Console tab .
- In the center, the Profile View tab .
- On the right, the Bookmarks tab .
Status center in PIX4Dsurvey.
The main goal of the console panel is to track and show the progress of the actions and processes performed in the project. By default, the panel is collapsed and shows only the latest activity. By expanding the console panel it is possible to see the complete list of activities.
There are 5 levels of status that can appear in the console panel:
- Successful item: process/action is successful
- Warning item: cautionary advice
- Error item: an error occurred during the processing
- Information item: an action is taking place (e.g., reading a file, loading a file, etc.)
- Canceled items: action is canceled
The Profile View tab allows the visualization of the point clouds and vectors in a section along a specific profile showing its cross-section.
For more information: Profile View - PIX4Dsurvey
The main goal of the bookmark tab is to help to navigate the project and easily pass from one view to another by saving camera views for a later revisit.
For more information: Bookmarks - PIX4Dsurvey.